NBR rubber - nitrile butadiene rubber
What is NBR?
NBR (nitrile rubber) is the most versatile material for the production of seals.
According to its characteristics, it corresponds to rubber groups 1, 2, 3 according to GOST 8752-79.
NBR rubber O-rings have high resistance to swelling with respect to benzols, oils and fats, work at high temperatures - this is the main material for the production of O-rings, they are used in areas with relevant requirements, such as hydraulics, engine building , mechanical engineering, petroleum industry, apparatus engineering.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30 ° C to +40 ° C, shortly to +60 ° C
Rubber NBR (or nitryl acryl rubber) – one of the most commonly used in the rubber industry, has a high resistance to the aliphatic range of hydrocarbon oils and burning substances. There is a different classification of nitrile rubber depending on its manufacturer. The more NBR contains acrylic acid nitrile (NAC), the higher its oil resistance, but the elasticity of NBR at low temperature decreases.
NBR has high elasticity and wear resistance, resistance to weathering and aromatic oil. Nitrile rubber can be used at temperatures as low as -30 ° C, but special classes of NBR can also be used at lower temperatures. The following is a list of NBR properties:
- Nitrile rubber belongs to the group of unsaturated copolymers of acrylonitrile and butadiene.
- The physical and chemical properties of nitrile rubber vary depending on the polymer composition of acrylonitrile.
- Various NBR classes are available. The higher the acrylonitrile content, the higher its oil resistance.
- It has good resistance to combustible fuels and other chemicals.
- Can withstand a wide temperature range.
- Nitrile rubber is also resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane, butane, gasoline, mineral oils (lubricating oil, hydraulic oils of groups H, H - L, H - LP)
- It has less resistance to ozone, aromatic hydrocarbons (AGC), keto acid esters, aldehydes.
- NBR has a high elasticity and wear resistance.
- Nitrile rubber can be used at temperatures down to -30 ° C, but special NBR classes can also be used at lower temperatures
NBR synthetic nitrile rubber is the most reliable means of operation on automatic and industrial installations.
In the trucking industry, NBR is used as a material for drainage mechanisms, hoses, nozzles, hydraulic hose assemblies that act with combustible fuels and oil. As well as material for mechanical seals, sleeves, insulating sleeves for wires. With temperature range from -40 ° Cup to +125 ° C, NBR can be used in automation. This form of synthetic rubber, due to its excellent wear resistance, is suitable for disposable laboratory cleaning and production of examination gloves.
Using Industrial NBR
Industrial nitrile rubber is used to make a range of different products:
- Shaft Cladding
- Hydraulic hoses – water hoses
- Conveyor belt (conveyor belt, conveyor belt, conveyor belt, conveyor belt)
- Graphics, printing, engraving
- Hydraulic cuff, packer for the oil industry
- Seals for all types of gasketing (laying pipes, machinery, etc.)
- Injection or transfer to molded /molded products.
- Pressing pipes or laying pipes (tubing).
- Calendered sheets and plates (floor mats for car interiors, etc., industrial belts)
- Various sponges
- Seals /oil seals /mechanical seals
- O-rings – o-rings
- Membranes for carburetors, fuel supply pumps: gas pumps, fuel pumps, fuel dispenser, oil pump, fuel pump, fuel pump, gasoline pump, liquid fuel pump)
- Fuel systems (fuel supply system, fuel supply system)
- Bowling pins
- Laying rollers
- Components with a bunch of rubber – metal
- Rubber connectors