Mechanical seal for Fristam pump
The delivery of analogues of mechanical seals for Fristam pumps:
- mixers and stirrers: FS, FSI, FSH
- centrifugal pumps FP, FPE, FPX, FPR, FPH, FPHP
- self-priming pumps FZX
- rotary pumps FLII, FL II PD
- rotary piston pumps FKL, FL, FLF, FLFN
- multiple pumps FM
The construction of mechanical seal consists mainly of two parts: rotating and stationary. Stationary part, as a rule, is a ring,which is fixed on pump casting. Rotating part is installed on the shaft and tightened with a help of spring to the stationary part.
Pressurizing by mechanical seal is achieving with a help of secondary seals (bellows, rubber gasket) and friction couple.
- Shaft mechanical seals for Fristam pumps