Mechanical seal for Grundfos
The delivery of analogues of mechanical seals for Grundfos pumps:
- Mechanical seal for pump Grundfos H, C, B, A, SE, SV, Sarlin S1,S2,S3, SA, SV, Hilge, Contra, EURO-Hygia, Hygiana, Sipla, NM, NME, NP, NPE
- Shaft seals for borehole and well pumps Grundfos SP, SPA
- Shaft seals for heating pumps Grundfos TP, TPD, TPE, TPED, LM, LP
- For projecting and monoblock pumps Grundfos NBG, NBGE, NKG, NKGE, NK, NB
- Shaft seals for monoblock horizontal centrifugal pumps Grundfos DNM, DNME,DNP, DNPE
- Shaft seals for centrifugal horizontal multistage pumps Grundfos CM/СМЕ, CH, CHI, CHIU, CHIE, CHN
- Shaft seals for single stage circulation pumps Grundfos CLM, CDM, CLP
- Mechanical seals for centrifugal multiatage vertical pumps Grundfos CR, CRI, CRN with electrically operated Grundfos CRE, CRIE, CRNE:
- CR1s, CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR8, CR10, CR15, CR16, CR20, CR32, CR45, CR64, CR90
- CRN1s, CRN1, CRN2, CRN3, CRN4, CRN5, CRN8, CRN10, CRN15, CRN16, CRN20, CRN32, CRN45, CRN64, CRN90
You can find all types of mechanical seals for the pump Grundfos - HQQE, HQQV, CVBE, CVBV, AQQV, AQQE, KUBV, HUUE, BAQE, GQQE, AUUE, RUUE, BUBE, HQQE, HQQV, BAQE, BUBE, BBUE, BQQE, GQQE LP, BUUE, BUUV, CVBE, CVBV, BQQV, BUBE, BQQE.
The construction of mechanical seal consists mainly of two parts: rotating and stationary. Stationary part, as a rule, is a ring, which is fixed on pump casing . Rotating part is installed on the shaft and tightened with a help of spring to the stationary part.
Pressurizing by mechanical seal is achieving with a help of secondary seals (bellows, rubber gasket) and friction couple.
- Shaft mechanical seals for Grundfos pumps